Image Map

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Eve Day

Because I like to believe that I am neat and orderly, I will ignore the fact that I am about to post about New Year's Eve Day before I've even had a moment to look at pictures from Christmas.

But let's not get hung up on the details, hmm?

We spent the beautiful day just relaxing and basking in the being together and being home. Except the part where we loaded up the kids and their bikes and took off to one of the local parks. (Can I just throw out a high five to God for the 60-something weather in December?!?!??? Awesome!!) This particular park tends to flood. Every time it rains, I think. The older kids rode their bikes around while I sat on a bench and made a Playground Friend as she and I watched our 3 and 4 year olds get dirty. Joshua strapped Daniel into the baby seat on his bike and rode about for a bit, too.

Eventually the older kids came back and found that one of the sidewalks was still flooded over. They took turns riding through the water. The video demonstrates the personality differences in my Sarah Grace and Thomas.


No comments: