Image Map

Friday, September 02, 2011

Daniel - 4 Months


I am four months old today...
...and I went to the doctor and weighed in at 12 pounds and 14 ounces and I am 24 1/2 inches long.
...and Mommy says I am "so big and so strong." Whatever that means.
...and I am completely fascinated by my hands.
...and I am strictly a tummy sleeper. Even if I am already asleep in your arms and you put me on my back, my eyes open right up and I smile at you.
...and I smile and laugh at almost anything. Mommy says I am the happiest baby ever!
...and when it is time to nap, please just put me down and let me sleep. I don't really like to rest in your arms.
...and I think I like the Bumbo. At least for now.
...and I am adored by my brother and sisters.
...and Elizabeth would take care of me pretty much all day.
...and every morning when I wake up, Thomas takes me out of my crib and plays with me until I am ready for breakfast.
...and Sarah Grace loves to read stories to me.
...and Anna likes to make sure I have plenty of toys dumped on me placed carefully within my reach.
...and I reach out for the toys that hang from my car seat or bouncy seat and hold on tight!
...and Mommy says I am a pretty relaxed baby.
...and Daddy loves to hold me while I chat at him.
...and I can be pretty chatty!

4 month check up
Weight - 12 lbs 14 ozs
Height - 24.5 inches
Head Circumference - 42 cm

1 comment:

Liz said...

He is a cutie! I have a 4 month old too...and I wish I could say the same things about him (particularly the happy, calm baby parts). I just love how you do your updates on your kids. I might just have to steal your idea. =)