Image Map

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Random Bits of Life

It's a quarter of nine on a Tuesday morning. I have bathed five people today, myself included. I have breakfasted four people today, myself not included. I have started laundry, cleaned a poopy diaper, administered TLC, lost my temper, found compassion, read a book, stubbed my toe, trained children, prepped the school day for the kids, cleared the dishes, unstacked the dishwasher, put a baby down for nap, and checked my email.

There is still the entire day in front of me. Gymnastics, a dentist appointment, school, lunch, nap time. There are children with runny noses, meaning I will walk around with a box of tissue in my hands most of the day so I can tackle the younger two to wipe their noses or so I can hand out tissue and instructions to the older two. There is laundry to catch up on, due to the marvelousness of having spent a long weekend away with my husband doing things we enjoy. There is baking to be done, handprints to be attentioned, and a van to clean out.

And this post? Just barely two weeks old? It means that there is a party to be planned. Invitations to be made and sent out, cake to be thought about (yum! cake!!) and the traditional DVD slide show to be compiled.

It boggles my poor brain. So if your wondering where we are and what we are up to, just know that no news is good news. There are stories to be told, and some of them may actually be told! For now, though, I need to get back to living them.

Until the next time...

No comments: