Image Map

Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Unsolved Mysteries

In a house with lots of littles, there tend to be lots of unanswered questions. 

Like why is there a measuring spoon in the sugar jar and sugar all over the counters and floor?  Not really a 'why' question so much as it is a 'who' question.

But then, aren't they all 'who' questions??

Why (who?) is there an empty bag of yogurt raisins in the pantry?

Why (who?) are there chunks of bread missing from the freshly made loaves on the counter?

I totally caught the perpetrator and snapped a picture before I pulled the little counter surfing monkey down.

Why (who?) is the milk in the reading nook?  The whole gallon! 

Why (who?) is there magic marker drawings inside the bathroom cabinets?

It's the little things like this that make a busy mama think her head will spin all the way around.  Y'all, I'm watching them!  I'm engaged!  And they still find ways to mystify me!

Tell me a recent unsolved mystery from your house.  I need to know I'm not the only one who didn't get eyes in the back of my head...

No comments: