Image Map

Monday, April 02, 2012

Daniel - 11 Months

I am 11 months old and...

...currently, this is my Mommy's favorite picture of me.
...I have six teeth and a molar trying to cut through.
...I'm a regular fountain of drool. I can soak through a shirt in less than five minutes.
...I have discovered cheery-ohs! Yum-a-licious!
...if I am put down on the floor, I tend to bee-line for any set of stairs within my line of sight.
...I can make it all the way to the top of those steps.
...and then I cry at the top because I don't know how to get back down those steps.
...I love our new trampoline! Especially when my brother is with me.
...I pull up on anything and let go to see if my balance it working for me...
...I stand there with my hands up over my head looking like a grinning bear when the balance is on...
...when it's not, I pull back up and try again...
...unless I get distracted by paper.
...I still like to eat paper.
...it's only one more little month before I get to eat cake!

No comments: