Image Map

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Anna Joy - 10 Months


I am 10 months old and...

...I chatter.
...I squeal.
...I babble.
...I screech.
...I get my point across
...I eat off the floor.
...I still have NO TEETH.
...I get into e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g.
...I speed crawl.
...I love to eat.
...I still take two, sometimes three, naps a day.
...I will put anything in my mouth.
...I had my first marshmallow. It was very exciting!
...I have still never worn shoes...
...but I do have some.
...my aim with food is getting better. Less on the floor!
...except when I throw it over for entertainment!
...the telephone is very intriguing to me.
...I am pulling up on things and holding on with only one hand!
...I love to empty boxes and drawers and baskets and bags and puzzles and...
...my favorite place to be is in your arms...
...except when I am there to keep me out of the stuff I really want to get into.
...I will look at Mommy or Daddy if you ask me where they are.
...I will turn my head to look at you when my name is called.
...I sometimes get fixated on my hands.
...I am growing so incredibly fast!

4 comments:

Christine said...

Anna Joy is adorable! This is such a sweet post! Blessings!

Cheryl said...

What a precious baby girl! It's hard to believe that a year has almost passed already!!!

I just saw the family funnies...too cute...especially the one where Thomas was "airing out"!

Anonymous said...

I love that age! What a sweetie!

Memum said...

love me some baby hunnybunny!
Memum