Image Map

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Nothing But Cuteness

If you have kept up with this blog for any amount of time, ya'll know I blog in spurts. This week, every day, that week only once...but it works for me. As it stands, I have this urge to blog, but when I sat down to the computer, I realized that I had nothing stored up in the ol' brain for ya. Stuff is a brewin', but it may need to steep a bit more before I can get all the words out.

Or not. It might just get tossed to the wayside.

Since I am suffering from a lack of thought formation, I dug out a few pictures that were somewhat representative of out Independence Day. Or at the very least, very representative of the cuteness that must be endured at all times in our home.

The older kids enjoyed a bit of tubing...


Then we all went swimming in the lake...


While Anna made friends with Annabelle. The very same little poodle who was a quivering little bundle of fur and attended mine and Joshua's wedding! She made me smile and giggle that day (like that was hard to do!) and it was hilarious fun to see her prance around while Anna made grabs at her and did quite a bit of her own giggling!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Looks like y'all had a great time!

The Farmer Files said...

aren't you the brave parents!! I am afraid to let my kids go tubing! Looks like your kids loved it!