Image Map

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Anna Joy - 7 Months


I am seven months old....

...and I can sit up!
...and I love to eat.
...and I am still nursing.
...and I chew on my toes...
...and my fingers...
...and your fingers...
...and your face...
...and toys...
...and anything else that I can get my mouth on.
...and I like to swim.
...and I love the bath tub!
...and my favorite thing to do is blow raspberries!
...and I need at least two naps a day to maintain my sweet disposition. Sometime it takes three naps, though.
...and I am on the very cusp of crawling...just need to get everything going in the same direction at the same time!
...and I like watermelon a lot!
...and I will grab at things if I sit in Mommy's lap at the table or at the desk.
...and I have developed and am mastering a Fake Cry.
...and Mommy doesn't fall for the Fake Cry. She laughs!
...and I love to hang out in the Moby wrap while Mommy goes walking.
...and I love to jump in the Jump-A-Roo!
...and did I mention I like to put things in my mouth?
...and I love to put my hands on people's faces.
...and I love when my brother or sisters push me around the yard in a stroller.
...and I just have the entire family wrapped around my drool covered little pinky!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Count Pepop and I as WRAPPED--By 5 cute kids!