Image Map

Friday, May 01, 2009

Anna is 5 Months!!!


I am 5 months old and...

...I love to be outside with my peeps!
...I can scoot all over the crib at will.
...I am a pretty good roller.
...I am chatty, chatty, chatty!
...I laugh at my brother and sisters regularly.
...I am still nursing for well over half of my nutrition!
...I am still the most popular baby in the house!
...I have learned to utilize my hands and grab at things.
...I tasted ranch dressing...blech!
...Mommy finally started dressing me in clothes rather than sleepers on a regular basis.
...I am such a cuddle bug. I love to just sit in a lap, ride around in a pair of arms, or just be touched.
...I have no fear of strangers. So long as they hold me and say nice things.
...I can sit in my bouncy seat and look out a window for ages! Or better yet, take me outside!
...I truly live up to my middle name, Joy!

2 comments:

The Bouldins said...

Sweet pea!!

btw ... love the new look for the blog :)

Anonymous said...

She is a 'lil sweet tater!! I think we may have another red haired lovley!!

Memum