Image Map

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Funkity Funk

Just so you know, we are still here. I just don't have anything to say. I have a lot going on in my head, but nothing I am ready to share yet. The kids are up to their usual antics, but they are fewer and farther between because everyone has a cold.

In other news, it snowed here today. In north Alabama. Snow. Honest to goodness, white, fluffy, cold snow.

That of course didn't stick.

But Joshua scraped enough off the vehicles to create a snowball for each Thomas and Sarah Grace. They played with them in the bathroom until their hands got cold. (translate - 7.81 seconds)

So, until I have real words, scroll down the side bar and check out Toomers' Corner. A friend of mine from church, and he's always good for a deep thought or a laugh. Be sure to read about his deer hunting expertise.

1 comment:

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

I like you. Even when you're funky.