Sunday, November 19, 2006

Undertakings

I have received an email or twelve asking if we are all doing okay. We are. The kids and I have been in northern VA this past week, and Joshua will be joining us Wednesday of this upcoming week and we will continue our visit through the Thanksgiving Holidays and be home soon after. We have been visiting with my best friend and her family. Want some craziness? Check out the Fannings Blog and read about some of our adventures thus far. More pictures and antics to come!

2 comments:

Our Journey said...

Just wanted you to know how very much I enjoy and appreciate this blog. I look forward to each new entry and all of the wonderful pictures (plus I get to show you all off to everyone at work who will stand still). I know how much time and effort you put into it and believe me, it shows! It's wonderful! My love to your parents, Kim, Amy and of course to you, Josh, Thomas and Sarah Grace. I hope you all have a safe and joyous Thanksgiving! Much love, Aunt Kathy

Our Journey said...

P.S. Don't waste much time going to our blog since I haven't actually started it yet!! LOL