Image Map

Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Homeschooling

Homeschooling was a natural course for us.  When we were first faced with what path to take, the school system options we had weren't exactly favorable.  Private school was simply not an option so homeschooling became the road we took. 


Six years later and I still can't fathom doing it any other way.

I'm just like any other homeschooling mama, though.  I have moments when all in the world I desire is to load them up and ship them off. 


At the end of the day, though?  I want them home with me.  I want to be the one who sees them make discoveries.  I want to be the one who sees their eyes light up with curiosity and passion.  I want to be the one to help them dig into those things that interest them.  I want to be the one who helps them process information and parse how it fits into their worldview. 

Curious what our days look like?  Or how I prepare for the upcoming year?  And if you just want to read more about our homeschooling journey, then check out the school category