Image Map

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Daniel - Six Months


Photo Courtesy of Life's Mirror Images

I am 6 months old already and...
... Mommy says it doesn't seem like that much time could have possibly passed, but I guess it has.
...I am an expert bubble blower.
...I love to grab onto my feet and play with them.
...I light up like a Christmas tree when somebody talks to me.
...I don't know what a Christmas tree is.
...I still wake up regularly in the night because I've managed to flip to my back. I don't like it there. Mommy or Daddy trudge in to put me back on my belly so my frustrated cries don't wake the whole house.
...I will eat solid food if Mommy insists, but I would much rather have someone cuddle me close and give me a bottle.
...I don't want to hold the bottle. My title is Baby!
...I love to jump in my jumper.
...I enjoy riding around in the Ergo, but prefer the B'jorn so I can see what's going on.
...Mommy doesn't think I will ever crawl, but just go straight to walking.
...What's walking?
...What's crawling?
...Who needs either? There are plenty of arms to carry me!

No comments: