Image Map

Thursday, February 24, 2011

We did up Valentine's Day in all the style I could muster. I wanted to post last week about it, but our Photoshop kept crashing. It was dreadful. So dreadful that Joshua upgraded up us! Yeah! New things to learn and play with!

Not that I have done that yet. I am growing a baby and it just saps the wherewithal right out of me.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

So, Valentine's Day, right? I usually let little holidays like that sneak right on by me with just candy or a balloon for the kiddos.

But we had us a Valentine's Day Tea this year. Yes siree. (And a bit of Valentine's Day Potty Training, too! Isn't she adorable in that get up? She'll despise it in years to come, I am sure.)


The kids worked hard helping to put together our feast of foods we <3 heart="" in="" p="" shapes.="">

Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Stain glass window cookies. Fruit and marshmallows on skewers. Veggies, which are distinctly not Valentine's in color or shape, but were devoured nonetheless. And pink lemonade!


The cookies were poetic. Life can't be complete without a broken heart or two, right?


We'll be trying that recipe again. Delicious, fun, but we didn't have parchment paper to cook on. Now I know that it's pretty pertinent to getting those jewels off the cookie sheet! Live and learn, yes?

Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day!! And hey, did you read this Valentine's Day post? My favorite!

No comments: