Image Map

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Elizabeth's Rainbow Cake

So we had us a birthday party last night! It was the easiest cake I've done during my stint as a Mommy.


Elizabeth modeling her '3' shirt. Complete with three butterflies.



After cake, and before presents, we bathed the girls. It just made sense after the long awaited rainbow cake and rainbow ice cream. They were wearing a fair amount of both!

Elizabeth took great delight in her musical birthday card from Granny. Our kids adore those things. Adore.


Elizabeth's tu-tu. I spent more time than I care to reveal making that rainbow masterpiece of tulle. Thanks, Ms Halle for your help!!

Her face was worth every minute of it!



She quickly found her ballerina music birthday card and reveled in her own little ballerina day dream.

6 comments:

Megan said...

How sweet! Glad she had a great time...and the cake looks great too!

Cheryl said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Elizabeth!
I love your rainbow cake and your ballerina tu-tu. I wish I could have been there to help you celebrate...I love you!

Aunt Cheryl

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

As always, I bow to your crafting prowess.

Jody said...

That is one fabulous tutu! What a princess! Happy birthday to Elizabeth!

The Bouldins said...

I cannot allow Julia to look at this post due to what will be her immediate request to visit her "best friend" and wear her "princess ballerina skirt." Also, in our house, any card that doesn't jangle when it's opened is "Oh no! It broken, Mommy!"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELIZABETH !!!!!

Dina said...

Love the cake and the tutu! Girls are so much fun!