Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Post That Woulda Happened Yesterday...

...if we'd had power. Not that I am bitter (a whole day offline!) or anything.

Yesterday was eleven years of 'us' for Joshua and I. That is officially over a third of my life with this guy I call my husband. Seriously, not that I am complaining. It's just a statement of fact.

Understand, this is just a 'since we started dating' anniversary. It is still such a special day to us, though. And here are a few shots of us growing together over the years.


First comes love...



Then comes marriage....

Then here we are with a baby carriage...
Or four. And you know what? I would do every single bit of it again.

7 comments:

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

i'm pretty sure you're wearing some of my clothes in those pics.

Aubrey said...

It could totally happen.

Amy said...

What great pics! You two are such a great couple!

The Bouldins said...

You guys are so cute! :)

Aunt Kim said...

Tehe! Congrats you two! Gah! Ya'll are getting old for it to be eleven years...I love you both, and the kids...of course!!!

chickadee@afamiliarpath said...

what great pictures. you all look like children in that giant chair.

Christine said...

Love these pictures! Y'all are a beautiful family! :)