Image Map

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me

This is what I got to do on my birf-day!

Let me just state now that there are only seven of those kids, but with two in the ovens, who's counting anyway? But she is drugged, so she might have lost count.

And she neglected to mention that she cheated bed-rest long enough to take me to lunch. At a restaurant we both happen to love, so it was kind of one of those things where we needed sustenance, all she had to do was sit up and eat, so it's not really cheating, is it?

We also had our fair share of chocolate on this 24 hour adventure. Because what would a female gathering be without chocolate?

Many thanks and hugs, my friend!

When I got home, I was greeted by the two oldest kids, who got to stay up a little late to welcome me home. Such sweet little hugs!

And I had two hours of uninterrupted chat time with my husband before I fell into bed. Oh, and he got me more chocolate! Such a wonderfully smart man!

30 is off to a grrrrrrr-eat start!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday (a little late)! I love you!!!

Aunt Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Kudos to the team of babysitters who -- seems their birthday gift to you allowed a special time with a special sister-friend!

Jana @sidetrackd said...

Happy Birthday (a few days late)! The picture of you and Lora Lynn is adorable.