Image Map

Friday, June 22, 2007

Rub-A-Dub-Dub...

...three kids in a tub!

Yesterday, in an effort to abort the afternoon chaos, I tossed Thomas and Sarah Grace in the bath tub. After they had played contentedly for nearly half an hour, I went to get them out, only to find they did not want out. This is a small miracle at our house because neither of them particularly cares for bath time at the moment (a moment that is stretching into its second month, now). So, I grabbed Elizabeth and washed her in the tub with them. Thomas was eager to assist by holding her and Sarah Grace was all to happy to help wash her. In a moment of accelerated heart rate, I snapped a picture or two of my three kids sharing their first bath together. (excuse the dim and grainy pictures, if you will. I forgot the flash)


Elizabeth was actually laughing here, and just after the shot, Thomas sat her up straight. With thinly veiled panicked prompting from Mommy, of course.


Elizabeth, not as openly happy now, but still enjoying herself as the other two cheese for me!



After Elizabeth left the tub, Thomas and Sarah Grace still wanted to play. And they did...for almost an hour!

2 comments:

The Bouldins said...

HA! I love how unconcerned both Thomas and Sarah Grace look as their baby sister slides towards the bath water.

Such cute little ones ...

Aubrey said...

Yeah, drowning has no meaning in their world.